Asia Media Group captured approximately 15.8% of the total OOH media industry’s market share in January – September 2012 (9 months) period, recorded a significant growth compared to 2.1% in 2007. In terms of market share for the DOOH transit media market segment, Asia Media commanded 95.0% whilst the other 2 competitors shared the remaining 5.0%. Asia Media’s competitors are involved in DOOH media at indoor areas in addition to DOOH transit media, while Asia Media is involved only in DOOH transit media. Consequently, Asia Media is poised to obtain a competitive advantage over its competitors through expertise, knowledge, brand name, reputation and others by specialising in DOOH transit media.
Estimated Market Share in OOH segment in January – September 2012
Estimated market Share in DOOH transit media sub-segment in January – September 2012